Latest Post

Matte make-up from Avon


Today I have for you a review on a product that I use almost daily. This is a mattifying make-up from Avon. Reportedly immediately reduces excess sebum to about 62%, which is for me - the owner oily skin - a huge plus. It is sold in five colors (Ivory, Nude, Shell, Medium Beige and Natural Beige). I bought the lightest - Ivory - and I'm happy with it.

Make-up is sold at a regular price of 209 CZK (30 ml), but often it usually action. The make-up according to the official description perfectly mint, which I can confirm. With this makeup is my skin so greasy - and survived an hour of aerobics. Another point official description is that it does not mask effect, which can also be confirmed. Intended primarily for owner mixed or oily skin who have problems with lesknutím. For me, I can recommend. As I already mentioned - does not mask effect, covers imperfections (total bad), mint, unifies skin tone, etc., etc. It's probably the best make-up I've ever had. Although in truth - I have too many nevystřídala. I got it too some time and pack last for some time.

The only drawback is the type of package or how to say it. I prefer bottles with pump than a package that resembles toothpaste. Worse is metered and sometimes I leak more makeup than I wanted. That's about as only complaint I would have about this product. I took a picture of you and shade make-up - as I said, it's the lightest.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Robert | Robert
Copyright © 2011. Tereza And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Robert
Proudly powered by Blogger