Latest Post

New in Britain

Finally, adding new in the UK. While reviewing the photos, I wish I could be there right back. There it was wonderful, amazing, perfect ... If I have the time and inclination, I will add a few more photos from Wales and London. But now new in. In England, I bought a few small things that I had at least something to remember. I originally wanted to buy the magazine in English, but I have it (unfortunately) bought. So for this reason, there I go again: D. 


Top three suvenýrky that I brought home. One of my sister and the other best friend.


The skirt I bought about five minutes (it was probably the fastest purchase for my whole life: D). Still only 1 pound, so even if I was a kid, I just grabbed her: D and ordinary gloves from Primark that I winter will really come in handy. 


Shoes monkeys - also from Primark - I brought my sister and had them very happy. Probably I will borrow (: D) and already leaving from Primark, I regret that I did not take it too. Cost £ 2 and 50 cents. I also bought a Primark in plain black sneakers (£ 2.50) which I am looking for a long time. I want them because ocvočkovat, just the first to get the studs that: D. 


Home I imported also two extra fragrant shampoos and traditional black tea. Then bracelet and varnishes also from Primark. Such paint colors (especially the peppermint) I am looking for all summer and even though it is already autumn, I could not just leave him be.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Robert | Robert
Copyright © 2011. Tereza And Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Robert
Proudly powered by Blogger